fbpx

War Memorial Building

   
War Memorial Buildingloupe
314 S Main St #1.
Towner
ND
USA 58788
November 11, 1930
Edwin Molander

Edwin Molander designed the War Memorial Building and it was dedicated on November 11, 1930. It originally had a flat roof but a gable roof was added ca. 2000. The interior of the building still has a large room on the lower level for meetings but the kitchen is no longer functional. The upper level was divided into office space and now houses the McHenry County Extension Service.