fbpx
African American Soldiers 1 pilots in dress uniforms African American Officers gas masks The pilots Riveters Mule Rearing doughboys with mules

Emmons County Memorial Courthouse

   
Emmons County Memorial Courthouseloupe
100 4th St NW
Linton
ND
USA 58552
J. Howard Hess

The Emmons County Courthouse was designed by J. Howard Hess of the architecture firm Bugenhagen, Hess, and Deeter and built by Olson and Orheim in 1934. It was the first project in North Dakota to be funded by the Public Works Administration and demonstrated how communities could benefit from the federal aid. There is a bronze plaque inside the lobby declaring it the "Emmons Memorial County Courthouse."

 

"Pershing" Donors

$5 Million +


Founding Sponsor
PritzkerMML Logo


Starr Foundation Logo


The Lilly Endowment